Magic Gaiyo event
Mobility is a magical thing. It changes and moves; new forms of transport, sustainable and flexible travel for employees, new tax rules and administrative obligations. As an employer and employee, you mainly want to get from A to B with ease. You know how important that is.
We are also moving forward in the world of mobility. We are happy to take you along in the developments at Gaiyo in the field of sustainability and flexibility, for you and your employees. You are invited to our Magic Gaiyo event on Wednesday 6 September at 15:00, by Pllek in Amsterdam, including drinks afterwards.
Carlo van de Weijer
During the Magic Gaiyo event on September 6, Carlo van de Weijer, General Manager AI systems at Eindhoven University of Technology, will give a promising presentation about the future of mobility, technology and AI.
Carlo van de Weijer is an international speaker on mobility, exponential technology and the future of high tech. Carlo has a clear but critical vision on mobility challenges and likes to share this with the general public.
From 2018 to 2020 he wrote weekly columns for the FD together with Maarten Steinbuch. Two books have now been published that contain a collection of these columns: ‘Vooruit, de Toekomst van Mobiliteit’ from 2020 and ‘Verder Vooruit’, which will be published in 2022.
- 15:00 – 16:00: walk-in
- 16:00 – 16:10: welcome by Lucien Groenhuijzen (CEO Gaiyo)
- 16:10 – 16:40: guest speaker Carlo van de Weijer about the future of mobility
- 16:45 – 17:15: Interview with Menno Lijkendijk and Thijs Muizelaar about Gaiyo’s plans for the future
- 17:20 – 17:30: Unveiling Gaiyo Brand by Selma Sertkaya (Head of Marketing)
- 17:30 – 19:00: drinks and networking